Pausing the blog

Family illness means that I'll be away from blogging for a while.

Comments

  1. Sending love and healing wishes Linda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that, hope everything gets better for you Linda.

    Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda...hope everything will be okay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, Linda. All my best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sorry to hear that. I pray all goes well for you and your family.
    We will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry hope it is not too serious. Take care and my thoughts are with you Linda.
    Smiles and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending positive thoughts and prayers that all will be right again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy. I hope it's not too serious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping things are getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts