Rapid response


When the roads in the city centre are choked with Festival and Fringe traffic, and some streets closed to cars completely, the ambulance service still needs to get through. Obviously there's no hospital transport provided by this part of it.

Having seem some of the acrobatic, contortionist, flame-throwing and just downright enthusiastic Fringe street acts, I wonder how much of the business was dealing with injured performers.



I hope to resume normal blogging service soon. So many things have combined to create that TBTB (Too Busy To Blog) syndrome.

Comments

  1. What a clever idea! I could of used that at Catalina yesterday...I took a nasty spill getting back on the blacktop after taking a photo (and I thought I was being so careful).
    Boy, I know what you mean about TBTB syndrome. I still post most days but spend minimal time commenting which is my favorite part of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these is very original , never seen that before !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen policemen on bicycles but never an ambulance service. It is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That "ambulance" is really neat, Linda. I have TBTB syndrome, too.
    By the way, we are reading The Witch's Brat now. It is wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we have cops here on bikes but not the ambulance - great idea for festivals and events.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is what I have only is too busy to read all my friends blogs and to post comments. tbtramfbatpc!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that bike belongs to a pal of mine, Kal, and this is description of his first day using it: "Trauma Queen". Well worth a read - he's VERY funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts